ALIEN INVADERS - PLUS!
A fiendish new dimension comes to one of the most popular arcade games of all time!
Always be sure that the power to your Odyssey2 console is turned off before inserting a game cartridge. This protects the electronic components and extends the life of the unit.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot of the Odyssey2 console with the label side of the cartridge facing the alpha-numeric keyboard.
- Turn on the power by pressing the power button of the console. SELECT GAME will appear on your TV screen. If it does not, press the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
ALIEN INVADERS - PLUS!
- Press 1 on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
- You are in deep trouble! Eight robots with laser canons are advancing into your sector. Each heavily armed robot is protected by a shield wall.
- The robots are commanded by a Merciless Monstroth that scuttles back and forth through the air.
- Things don't look good! You have only one robot defender. It's inside that mobile laser cannon at the bottom of the screen.
- Push the joystick of the right hand control to the right to move the cannon to the right. Move the joystick left to move the cannon to the left. Press the action button to fire your lasers.
- Three high density molecular laser shields protect your cannon against enemy firepower. Each shield also houses one additional cannon.
- If your cannon is hit by enemy laser fire, it will disintegrate and leave
your robot unprotected. Use the joystick to rush your robot underneath one
of your shields. Press the action button and your robot will be inside a new
laser cannon - but the shield will be gone.
- If an unprotected robot is stunned by enemy laser fire, it will be captured by the aliens.
- A direct hit of your laser fire will disintegrate an enemy cannon or an enemy robot. The enemy shield wall is impervious to earth weapons.
- A direct hit will disintegrate the alien monster - but a new one will swoop onscreen after a few seconds. Both sides have an unlimited supply of ammunition.
- You win the battle by destroying all of the enemy robots and any monster remaining onscreen after the destruction of the last remaining robot.
- You lose a battle if your unprotected robot is hit by enemy laser fire.
- The first side to win ten battles wins the war.
- To play again, press RESET on the alpha-numeric keyboard and then press 1.
- Be brave. Earth is counting on you!