Explosive pinball action - complete with thumper
bumpers - digital scoring - and something new -
shifting flippers that cover more playfield area!
Always be sure that the power to your Odyssey2 console is turned off before inserting a game cartridge. This
protects the electronic components and extends the life of the
- Insert the cartridge into the slot of the Odyssey2 console with the label side of the cartridge facing the alpha-numeric
- Turn on the power by pressing the power button of the console.
SELECT GAME will appear on your TV screen. If it does not, press
the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
(1, 2, 3 or 4 players)
- For a normal ball action game, press 1, 2, 3 or 4 on the alpha-numeric
keyboard for one, two, three or four players. For a slow motion
game, press 5 for one player, press 6 for two players, press 7
for three players and press 8 for four players.
- Players 1 and 3 take turns using the right hand control unit.
Players 2 and 4 alternate using the left hand control unit.
- To shoot, pull the joy stick back and release. The longer you
hold the joy stick back, the greater the velocity of the ball.
Audio beeps will indicate holding time.
- Push the action button to activate the flippers. Push the joy
stick to the left to shift the flipper coverage to the left. Push
right to shift flipper coverage to the right.
- Your game score will be automatically displayed at the far left
of the scoreboard. Your bonus score will be displayed at the right
side of the scoreboard. The bonus will automatically be added
to you score at the end of each ball. The scoreboard will automatically
show each player's score during the turn.
8,9 Roving Rebounds
No effect on score.
1,2,3,4 Backfield Bonus Bumpers
4000 points each, disappear when hit.
6,7,10,11,12,13 Thumper Bumpers
100 points unless red, 500 points when red.
5 Bonus Box
Scores randomly between 720 and 1350 each time hit.
Bonus score is added to main score at end of each ball
When bonus exceeds 5000 points, it is added to main score immediately;
the bonus indicator is reset to 0 and the Backfield Bumpers 1,
2, 3 & 4 are restored and play continues.
- The winner is the player with the highest score for five balls.
The scoreboard will automatically review each player's score at
the end of the game.
- To play again, push RESET and then press the appropriate number
on the alpha-numeric keyboard.