Midwest Gaming Classic and the Underdog Chamber (along with Packrat Video Game, LLC), at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, April 12th and 13th 2014.
This year, 2014, marks several highlights and changes with the Underdog Chamber.
– This year is the 10th anniversary of the Underdog Chamber!
– After all this time, the UC returns to the very same room we started in, Moorland Room 4 in the lower level (downstairs at the front of the building).
– Packrat Video Games, LLC returns, this time with more than just a few things to demo (check out packratvg.com for more, as news is posted).
– Steel Battalion returns once again, with four systems for lots of gaming goodness.
– The ever popular classic Quake will be back again, running on the old classic CRT iMacs.
– Packrat Video Game, LLC will have the Atari 2600, Odyssey2, and Vectrex on display, along with goodies being demoed and sold.
– We plan to have a few extra Mac computers hooked up, for some game time on the underdog of home computers. This is in celebration of 30 years of Macintosh.
– There will also be some classic underdog consoles as well, but you’ll have to be there to find out what we have for 2014 (sorry, no pre-announcements on the blog this year — just how it is going to be).
And that is pretty much all there is for the 2014 MGC / UC / Packrat announcement. Unlike prior years, there will be no postings of things leading up to the show (we kind of wore that out in prior years — in our honest opinion). Not enough time for that either, as we have other things that will prevent us from posting much here (sorry about that — just the way it will be for 2014).
Hope to see as many gamers as we can for MGC 2014, and don’t forget, we are going to be downstairs this year. Come on down and join the fun!